Support for Individuals

As an individual, you might be wondering how to do business in the UK. Depending on many factors, one way will be as sole trader – this means, you will be responsible for the success of your business, and all financial rewards will be for you. However, being a sole trader also means you will be liable for any risks adhered to the business.

From deciding how to do your business (as a sole trader, or as a company), I will be glad to help you with the registration, and all day to day management of your accounts and tax issues.

How we can help you

The following are the most common services that sole traders might need:

  • Self-employed registration
  • Accounts (not mandatory)
  • Income tax – Self-assessment submissions
  • Capital Gains Tax
  • National Insurance Contributions

In addition, if you are not carrying out a business, but receive income from property rentals, or dividends, or even just salary, etc, you might need to file a Self-Assessment return.


As a sole trader myself, I understand how important it is to know your costs. I am always happy to speak to you on the phone and after we decide what your needs are, I will tell you my fees.


I also do ad-hoc services, such as letters or a more in-depth analysis about your situation.