How can I help?

If a Company is the right way to carry out your business, I can assist by doing the incorporation of your Limited Company with Companies House. A company in the UK can be formed by 1 or more shareholders. You can contribute as little as £1 to the capital.


After this, your company will need to register with HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC) for tax purposes. There are 3 main services for a Limited company:


  1. Accounting services
  2. Companies House compliance
  3. HMRC compliance


For accounting, all you need to do is forward any receipts and/or expenses. I will do the rest!


For Companies House, your company needs to do some filings every year. I will let you know when these are due and submit these before the deadline.


For HMRC, I will prepare the company’s Corporation Tax Self-Assessment return and submit it on time, I will advise you on the payment to be made (or any repayment owed to your company) and will provide you with everything you need for your records. Also, I will be on top of your turnover, so that I can tell you whether or not the company needs to register for Value Added Tax.


Lastly, but not less important, I can advise the shareholders on how to extract the profits out of the company in the most efficient manner. Based on this, your company might also need to become an employer – and I can of course carry out the registration and month by month submissions and control.